Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Wow...it has been such a crazy, but good crazy, weekend!  Things are starting to get back to the ole grind :(  I received my new Red Angel stamping plates yesterday...and I love them.  Alot of different designs.  I have used them on my nails today...but no photos yet, will post those later today. You can purchase the plates at Amazon .com for $11.99 plus shipping....http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VX8S4G/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

But for now , here is a mani that I did on my daughter, Lauren. She chose her colors and stamping image. Clear base coat,  2 coats of China Glaze Pelican Grey. Then I did a sponge gradient using China Glaze For Audrey, and White on White. She chose to use ip M72, the kinda "shatter" looking one.  And then we ended with a coat of SV.  She loved it!!!

 See you later today with my first Christmas Mani!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)