Sunday, November 27, 2011

Peppermints

I had a chance to use my new Red Angel stamping plates, and I really like them!  The images seem to be more deeply etched and pick up the polish very easily.  I decided to do my first Christmas Mani.


I used Essie No Chips Ahead as my clear base coat, then 2 good coats of Orly Star Spangled, which i absolutely am in love with. It went on very smoothly, although it had a long drying time.  Then I stamped the swirly pattern on the RA110 ip using Konad special polish white.  Then ended with a coat of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener and a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.  I did not want to chance this one chipping, I think it is very pretty.!!!!


This is the Orly Star Spangled by itself, pretty  isn't it?





And now stamped...when my granddaughter saw them she said "they look like peppermints", hence the name of this post!  Hope you all like them, as always, comments and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for stopping in  :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)