Monday, November 21, 2011

Poptarts!

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend!  This is my granddaughter  Teghan, she  was my hand model this weekend.!  She picked out her colors and her ip's.















She chose the colors China Glaze "For Audrey", and Orly "Total Darkness", with image plates bm20 and b87.


















After things were all done and cleaned up, she said "Mema, they look like my poptarts!" And low and behold...they do!!!


















What do you think?!  Have a wonderful day, and as always, many thanks for stopping in and all comments are welcome.















2 comments:

  1. Hey hun! I'm having a blogsale, feel free to check it out! =)
    http://liipstickcherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I bet she loved her nails! This is how nail addicts are created! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)