Saturday, November 19, 2011

Purple!!!



Sorry that I have been MIA, but I went to a wedding....Edward and Bella...the movie was awesome!!!  So now back to reality :(   I decided to try my first gradient mani.  It is now one of my favorites!  I used a clear base coat, and then  China Glaze Grape Juice, which is kinda shimmery.  Then I sponged Sally Hansen Xtreme  Wear  Twisted Pink  from the tip of my nail down about 2/3rds with a cosmetic sponge that I had cut to have a pointed edge.  For the bottom 1/3 I used China Glaze Go Go Pink.  Finally I stamped with Konad m67 and  m78 and ended with SV top coat.  Please forgive the dry skin and cuticles, they are still angry with me.  Thanks for stopping in, feel free to leave me any comments...I would appreciate it.  And you can be a follower also, whenever I can get to 100, I will do a giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)