Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Idea....Maybe???

Hello All!!!  I hope the new year is being good to everyone, this is my last day off work :(   I was sitting here playing on my new Nook I got for Christmas, and this idea popped into my head about my blog!!  Well, I think it is a good idea, maybe not...anyway, I have 70 Ip, what if I were to use EVERY one of those images in the next year?????  I am going to try it, we will see how it goes!!!  And I am changing  my first giveaway from 100 followers to 50...I am excited to do it!!!  Hopefully I will post my first mani of my new "adventure" tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea to me! I like your new picture up top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, i hope i didn't bite off more than i can chew!!! i took the pic above this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)