Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just Color

Good Morning All...I don't like Thursdays  :(    It is my reallllyyy early day for  work, the only good thing is that it starts my weekend :)  Soooo, just color today, but a very pretty one!
Sinful Colors Amethyst, very nice creme, one of the best applications of a SC that I have used.



Thanks to all the new followers...I have over 100!!!!  I am still amazed, thank you all. I think I have an idea for my next giveaway!!  Thanks for stoppping in, have a good day!!

6 comments:

  1. I should really give SC more consideration.. most of the swatches I see are gorgeous, and this is no exception :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! This is a beautiful color. Congrats on hitting your 100! ^.^ Btw—I just gave you the One Lovely Blog Award and the Butterfly Award! Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, guess i had better get on this over the weekend!!

      Delete
  3. This color is gorgeous on you! I almost bought this one! Now I am wishing I had. Oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ok, I went back to Walgreens and bought it! :) Too purdy to pass up!

      Delete
  4. love this purple! i am partial to a lil purple and this is totally gorg! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)