Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Todays Mani....PINK!!!

Can you believe it...ME.....wearing PINK??!!   I have decided that pink is not too bad of a shade  :)
I picked up several new WnW and Confetti polishes this week. I chose the Confetti Show Stopper as my base coat and then applied two coats of WnW Fast Dry Hannah Pinktana, which is really gorgeous.

 Isn't this gorgeous!!!
And this is how they look together, I am quite pleased with it, but you know me...I will be stamping it tonight!!!


 I want to apologize for not  following everyone  and commenting this week...this is a tough week for me :(
I plan to get back on task by Friday....have a good evening all!

5 comments:

  1. The wnw is beautiful, love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you....and i am not a pink fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering combo!! I am definitely a pink fan, so I love it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it on you! I'm so glad that you got to the "not to bad of a shade" point!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)