Wednesday, March 14, 2012

After Dark

Good Evening All.....another long day done, half day tomorrow...then 10 days off!!!!!
I purchased my first Loreal  polish on monday, After Dark...a blue so dark it looks black.  I love the shade, but hate the polish. All around my nails were BLUE, the formula is so thin and clean up is awful  :( I am  afraid of what my nails will look like when I remove it....as I said , it is really pretty after the clean up.

The complete Cast of Character for this mani...


And , the finished product...I kinda like it  :)


Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to all the new followers!!!  About time for another giveaway  :)

9 comments:

  1. That L'Oreal is gorgeous!!! The stamp looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this stamping, Jackie! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blue! And it looks so pretty with the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour, shame it was such a pain to clean up. Great stamping, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really good!! I think I should her some red angel plates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and eye-catching! I have those RA plates but haven't made much use of them yet for some reason. Must change that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all, I really like the RA plates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamping! After Dark looks so glossy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)