Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Gradient Easter Egg

Good Morning All!!!  It's Saturday  :)
Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge theme for today is a Spring Gradient. I have started putting the names of the polishes in my Cast of Character in the photos, I thought  that then you didn't have so much to read.....and how many people REALLY read the whole post...the pics are more important :)


I think that it turned out really "springy"  !!



Then, as usual , I HAD to stamp it!!  I am still working with the XL Cheeky Plates....it is like they have to "seasoned"...they work better each time I use them!! This is todays choice...


After I stamped , I thought that they look like Easter Eggs...a little early...but still...


I still have a little bare spot, I think this was the operator, not the plate   LOL
Thank you for stopping by, have a Spectacular Saturday  :)

18 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! This is so adorable! I want this on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, Love your blog and love the nails. I don't get to see you though our families are connected, so I am excited about your blog!! Have a blessed day:)

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsha, it gives me something to do!! I love your morning prayers, they so often take the focus off my self and help me through to day :)

      Delete
  3. love this! i'm just now tiptoeing into the world of stamping!! eeek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desiree, thank you, and you will soon be addicted like the rest of us!!

      Delete
  4. Your gradient is so pretty, Jackie! And I love the stamping. They really do look like Easter eggs! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Great! Great! design! I love all the color combos U choose! Sorry for visiting U not as much as I did before my kids keep me busy most of the time recently ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I understand about being sooo busy, same with me...I am having a hard time getting through everyones blogs!

      Delete
  7. It is so pretty, like pastelled pansies. It looked nice before the white stripping, but really pops topped with white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that stamp! Great idea for using it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)