Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Queen's Day

Good Afternoon All!!!  The FB group  Adventures in Stamping's challenge today is "Queens Day".  Which, if I understand it correctly is a celebration of the country of Holland....a big party is what I gathered!!!  So I thought , why not party nails!!!

I painted a base coat of SC  Big Daddy , topped that with a coat of Orly Shining Star.
I decided to use Ip SH13, the one that looks like fireworks exploding.  I stamped  with the Orly family and used Star Spangled, Luxe, and a blue that the tag is off the bottom , so I don't know the name  :(



I think it looks like fireworks!!! Thanks for coming by today  :)

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)