Sunday, April 15, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Stamped Gradient

Hello All, it is a nice rainy , lazy Sunday here....love it  :)
The FB group Adventures in Stamping's challenge for today was a tie on the vote, so I actually had somewhat of a choice. I opted to stamp my gradient with an animal print.
The Cast of Character for the gradient....the colors used in order from left to right, from cuticle to tip.

The gradient finished...

The Cast of Characters for the stamping...
And finally , the finished product...


I was pleased, even though it is nothing special, I went with the tried and true cheetah print, I think it turned out pretty good!!!  I hope everyone has a great day, I am off to play with my new Fun 1 and 2 image plates!!!  See ya later, thanks for coming by  :)

12 comments:

  1. your gradient is beautful! and you are right about the cheetah print - if i can't decide that is my go-to! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the colors and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic, I love the leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really like the colors you put in your gradient - I may have to emulate the combination some day!

    I've tagged you for an award here :)
    http://squarepolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/sinful-sunday-innocent-and-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me of a tropical sunset...and then there's animal print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya, I hope you don't mind - i included a link to this mani in my latest post, it's too cute I love the finished result so much I would love to wear this on my nails.
    bonitabonbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is an honor to have you add a link :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)