Sunday, May 6, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Unnatural Animals

Good Evening All, hope everyone had a wonderful sunday, back to the grind for me tomorrow  :(
Today,s challenge in Adventures in Stamping was unnatural animal.....interesting huh??!!!  I did my base for it yesterday, you can see how I did it here.  I loved the sponged base, but then I stamped it, hated it, sooooo I redid the base, yes...I redid it  :(
In my head I wanted to stamp with just a matte top coat.  It worked for some, but I couldn't get a consistent stamp.  So I opted to stamp with Pure Ice New Lilac, which stamped like a charm, just wasn't what I had in mind.  The first one I stamped with Kleancolor Metallic Jungle.  The IP used was BM223.

I guess they turned out alright, but I am determined to stamp something with a matte top coat!!!   Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening  :)

8 comments:

  1. oooh suggestion for a challenge?? i love the matte stamped look too but i can't pull it off either. love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty,Mema! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie,
    I nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog (http://macabremanicures.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html.), but then noticed you have already received one when I cam back over here to notify you. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! I read you blog daily, you are the one that gave me the courage to do the skull mani, now I love them!!

      Delete
  4. I love this stamp job it is so pretty with the metallic light colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sexy unnatural animal print!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)