Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mash Tribal Nails and Kitten Update!

Second post of the day.....I wanted to show you another mani that I did using the new Mash IP.  I started by doing blocks of color on my nails freehand.....

 This is the Cast of Characters.....

This is the Mash IP that I decided to use. I am really liking these plates, you should check them out here, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the quality and the price!!

Now for the final product....


I was very happy with the end result  :)

Well, Bella's Babies have really grown since I last showed you a pic....they will be leaving here in about another week  :(......well, all but one!   :)

Thanks for stopping in, have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this mani. Looks so good. Cute little kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool mani! The kitties are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the blocks of colour underneath! It really adds some visual interest. And omg, the kitties are too cute! Which one are you keeping? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like the colors under the stamp. The stamp makes the mani really cool.

    I'm not a cat person, but I kinda enjoy looking at cat pictures.. lol.. they have grown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The babies are precious!!!! Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this turned out! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)