Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Which Way Wednesday

Good Evening All, it's Wednesday again!!!
The Cast of Characters for this weeks Which Way Wednesday......

  The SASAtinnie was a gift from JennaFroggy at I'm Still Thinking.  I won this on a random drawing from her comments, thank you again Jenna!!!  The orangey Konad polish is one that my daughter picked up for  me at the kiosk that was closing down, odd color isn't it???

 Just the color ....  I love this shade!!
I added the SASAtinnie and wore it to work.....  pretty  isn't it?!


So tonight I added the stamping so it would match my scrub top for tomorrow  :)

So, what do you think??? Which way???

I personally ,like them all, but really like it with the stamping:)
Thanks for coming by this evening....so you all tomorrow!!

10 comments:

  1. The stamping looks great, the colours work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome. I have been doing my nails to match my top this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it with the stamping! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it with the stamping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the base and Sastinnie combo plain the best! That Konad polish is pretty interesting, though! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. that base color is beautiful!!! i love it all 3 ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it with the stamping! Looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)