Saturday, July 21, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Mani Using My Favorite New Stamp

Good Evening All....kinda late, but I wanted to get this posted before I leave for Chicago in the morning!!!
AIS challenge for Sunday is to create a mani using my favorite new stamp....that was easy for me  :)  I had been wanting the puzzle image plate for soooo long and I finally got it in the new BM set!!!  I did one previously, you can see here if you would like :)
I used some different colors this time.....

You notice that I didn't add the polish names....I have to do the "Queen and Princess's" nails so I had packed up alot of my polishes  :(    Brain skip....even have one bottle backwards....I really need this vacation!!

The image plate....

 And finally the finished product.....

Thank you so much for stopping in, as I said I will be gone for a week, I will be stopping in though!
Have a blessed evening....Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Muy original la manicura. Yo también tengo las placas Bundle Monsters y ¡me encantan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that puzzle stamp! These are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)