Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Challenge-Red and Black

Good Morning All...so good to get back into a routine again!!!  As you can see I changed the look of the blog a bit....what do you think, is it a keeper or should I redo it????
Today challenge in AIS is to do a mani using Red and Black...two of my favorite colors!!!
The Cast of Characters for this .....
The base was one coat of SH Insta-Dri Rapid Red....it was to orangey , so I sponged the rest of the reds over it......
Image Plate Mash-39 was used for the stamping....I think that it looks like fish scales or a dragon!!
Now, for the final product....My Red Dragon!!!



Hope you like it!  I am working on the "gift away" today....I want to make it easy, you shouldn't have to work  hard for a gift!!!   Hope you a have a blessed day......Jackie

9 comments:

  1. I love this! It reminds me of a red dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the red dragon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, Jackie! The red glitter is really pretty!
    Btw, your layout looks good (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new layout! And this mani is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone!!!! Glad you like the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)