Monday, July 30, 2012

Rain Storm

Good Evening All!!  I LOVE the polish that I have on today!!!  It is SC Rain Storm, sooo glad that I picked this up!!!
I did 2 coats as a base and then stamped with Konad Black and SH20 Image Plate.   I have a love/hate relationship with Konad Black.  I love how deep it is after a top coat, but hate how often it streaks....even after waiting 30 minutes   :(
I can't get over how much I like this shade!!!


One of my favorite plates, I like ALL of the images....
Now, the final product....



Sorry about the streaking, it isn't noticeable IRL...I am pleased with the mani as a whole, I will wear it again :)
Have a wonderful evening, I am still trying to figure out how I want to do the gift away, hope to have it up tomorrow.  Be Blessed.....Jackie

3 comments:

  1. I just bought Rain Storm and now I'm really happy that I did! Beautiful stamping... Love the plate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good in stamping! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the end result, what a beautiful manicure

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)