Friday, October 26, 2012

Gorgeous Glitter Goblin

Hello All...I have a beautiful polish for you today.....Glitter Goblin......I wasn't sure about it when I first got it....but it has really grown on me!!!

I started with a base coat of SC Black on Black and then did a complete coverage of one nail as an accent and then taped off diagonally on the rest of the nails .  I am pleased with the way it came out.  I wanted something "festive", but yet toned down,  since I have to wear it all weekend...I am going to take care of the "princess" while the "queen" is away!!!

Here is the final product..........




Sorry for all the pics...I couldn't decide    :)
Hope you like it....please, everyone have a safe and blessed weekend....see ya on Sunday for the AIS  challenge..........................
                                            Jackie

6 comments:

  1. Why should you apologize for more gorgeous? You did the Goblin justice here. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter Goblin is such a stunning one! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter Goblin is gorgeous and so is your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone.....arrived home to computer issues, so will be wearing this awhile longer......also,no posts until things ate fixed :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)