Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I have gone batty :(

Morning All....not good morning, just morning......I hate computers when they don't work right!!!!!!
I am having puter problems, so for now the post's will be short...just too stressful and takes too long to do much else  :(    My  great son is working on the problem  :)
Today I have a  mani  with the base of Ulta Red Carpet Red, topped with WNW Fantasy Maker Once Upon a Time.  I made my first trip to an Ulta Store yesterday.....good thing that I didn't have alot of money to spend!!!!!
I used my new ip from Bunny Nails...HD01 and HD02, I have been very pleased with these plates so far!!!
You know that I am not a big fan of Halloween, I love to see everyone else's mani's, but they are just not me......I did a simple "batty" mani for today...... The base .......

The final product....

All in All , I am pleased.  Hope everyone has a great, blessed day...and I hope that my computer gets better soon!!!

                                     Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)