Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Leap Frog Meets LeaLac

Good Morning All.....last night was a first, in a long time, for me........I stayed completely ALL ALONE .....I do not like to be by myself in this house......there are "things"  that happen here...like voices when no one is there, and I see "things"....now that you think I am nuts.....I survived, tired from lack of sleep, but I survived    :)
I did a mani yesterday that I want to show you....
Cast of Characters.....


I love my LeaLac plate, just don't use it enough  :(....


My camera didn't capture how pretty the Leap Frog is.....it looks washed out here.....much more beautiful IRL.........

The final product I stamped with Konad Black and my silicone stamper, which I took out of the black holder and  "squeezed" alittle, and it caused the image to distort just a little....made it look more like a marbling....I liked it  :)..............




Hope you like it..........well, off to work......have a blessed day  :)    
                     
                                                             Jackie

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)