Monday, November 19, 2012

Purple Rays

Hello All.....Hope you all had a great monday, well ...as good as a monday can be  :(
I started this mani with a base coat of NYC ChinaTown....I haven't used this in a long time, and I remember how beautiful it is now!!!

Here is the complete Cast of Characters....

I used the Bohemian's to stamp with the IP BM-301

 I loved how they stamped, but they were a pain to try to get a decent pic !!!

Base coat.....


Now the finished product, I have several pics here, so hard to get one that shows the true beauty  :(....





I think it turned out pretty, how about you???  Thanks for stopping by tonight      :)
                                                         
                                                                            Jackie

2 comments:

  1. I hate when it is hard to take pictures of such a fun mani! Love the way this turned out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)