Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Beautiful Fail

Hello All...the week is almost over for me!!!  I started this morning to do a mani for Crumpet Tarts Winter Challenge...snowfall, snowflakes.  Things didn't go very well  :(

Cast of Characters....






 Here is the base coat of  Pure Ice Scandal...I love this!!


 So , I was trying to make it look like snow falling with Nubar, White Polka Dot....


 IP Mash-47 was used to stamp the snowflakes with Milani Purple Gleam....wrong choice for stamping...didn't show up well at all....


So, I matted it and fell in love!!!



But I still wanted my snow flakes!!!   So I used Pure Ice Platinum and IP SH202...

So, my fail was beautiful before I did this last stamping.....may have to take that off!!!  LOL
Thanks for stopping by tonight, have a blessed evening, see ya tomorrow!!

                                                                                                           Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Very gorgeous mani. Like you, I liked it the best before the last stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your blog name!!

    I also love subtle stamping..it always super delicate and pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)