Sunday, December 16, 2012

AIS....Stamping Over A Red Base

Hello All.....Today's challenge in AIS is to use red as your base color.  I did not want to do anything Christmasy.....need a break from  bells, Santa, and snowmen!!
I used  a new Pure Ice that I picked up for my base....SuperStar....at first I wasn't sure if it was red or a deep pinkish...actually, still not sure!!



I decided to keep it simple...I am doing a reading at the church Christmas program tonite....I hate speaking in front of crowds!!   :(    At least I am first on the  program....get it over with quick!!    Any ways, I used another of the Gals IP......GA29.....

Now the finished product.....



I am pleased with it, hope you like it!
Now ,I have a favor to ask of you....in light of the tragedy that happened in Newtown Conn.........hug your family tight and TELL them that you love them....we so often think that people "know " that we love them...but they need to hear it too.   As you know, the "Queen"  is a  Kindergarten teacher and this hit close to home at how easily this type of thing is happening now days.   Take care, and have a blessed day...............Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jackie :) Hope your readin went well and i loved your mani! :) I know... I'm so pissed off with that tragedy :( Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I love that abstract stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)