Sunday, December 9, 2012

Decorate the Tree Nails....NPC Nail Art Challenge Entry

Hello...2nd post today for me!!!
This is the 3rd and final week for the Nail Polish Canada Nail Art Challenge....I don't know how I got invited to be in this....the entry's are awesome!!!  The challenge is to do your nails like a decorated tree.. Hmmmmm

I decided to do a green gradient  with the following polishes....



 This is what I used to do the free hand lights on a string, and then matted the entire thing...


Now for the final product...



Well, I am okay with it....too late to another anyways....I am just honored that they sent me the email asking me to participate!!
If you would plleeeeaaaaassseee go HERE and vote for me, I would really appreciate it!!   Hope everyone has a blessed week....thank you for stopping by..............................Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)