Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Golden Christmas Trees

Merry Christmas All....it has been a long , but absolutely , wonderful day!!!!!    I wish we had toned down this holiday a longggggg time ago....it was so stress free!!!  Everyone got along...for the most part   LOL
Today , one of my manis was featured in Giuliana Rancic's Fabfitfun's Festive Mani's. I am still in awe over this!!!   I redid the mani in a different color scheme today for Christmas.....

Cast of Characters.....




And the final product.....



And here is the first one......

Thank you all for stopping by, and I hope that you had a great day today!!!

                                                                   Jackie

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)