Sunday, December 2, 2012

What I Want For Christmas....NPC Challenge Week 2

Hello All...Happy December...my favorite month....my birthday month!!!
I am doing the Challenge at Nail Polish Canada, this week it is to do a mani based on what you  want for Christmas...a way to let people  know what you want!!!!    Well, I pretty much have everything I need, and what I want I would need to pick out myself since it would be polish or stamping plates!!!  Sooooo,  what I would want would be  MONEY!!!!
I know my entry is alittle outside of the "box".....oh well!!!

Cast Of Characters....


 Gold and Black, two of my favorite colors....but not very Christmasy I  know.....

Here is the final product.....It is what I was attempting to do....but still not Christmas....sorry!!!


Money for polish and stamping plates!!!!

If you like this, or would just like to do it for me  :)....you can vote for me HERE, It would be very much appreciated....thanks...........Have a Blessed Day!!!                     Jackie

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)