Sunday, January 20, 2013

AIS Challenge, Mani with an Accent Nail

Hello Alll, well the weekend is almost over  :(   I am sooo happy, my son started a job today!!!  I can tell a difference in his outlook....work is good for us....at least that is what I have been told!!!
Today's challenge in AIS  is to do a mani with an accent nail.
Cast Of Characters....




 The base coat is Confetti "Just Dancin".....very nice formula, easy application , 2 coats.....

I decided to use the WNW topcoat "Hannah Pinktana"....which I just LOVE......


 Isn't it pretty??? The next one is alittle out of focus so you can see the holographic effect!!
 I sat at my desk for what seemed like forever, trying to decide what to stamp on this.....finally I decided on the BM-313.....could be a turtle or could be a giraffe, depends on how you look at it!!!  Today, I think it is a blushing turtle.......

 I love the way that  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri stamps!!  This is Fuchsia Flare.....
Well, this is the finished product...hope you like it........have a beautiful and blessed Monday!!

                                                                         Jackie

2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of those base colors!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this blog, I thought it was the transitions by CG - I love this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)