Sunday, January 13, 2013

AIS, Light Stamping Over A Dark Base

Hello All.....Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!!  Cold with snow on the ground here.....
Ais Challenge for today is to do a mani with a dark base and stamping with a light color.
Cast Of Characters.....

I guess I could have called this a Pure Ice mani, since that is the only polish that I used!!!
Here is the base coat....All Night Long....pretty...I hope it doesn't take me that long to remove it, so hoping that it doesn't stain!!!

The shade that was used for the stamping is Pure Ice Pussy Cat...not a shade I would wear alone....but it stamps beautifully!!!   Image plate GA35, from the Gals set was used for the stamping....

I am pleased, hope you are too!!!  I shall now remove this and give the cuticles another drink of moisturizer..........have a blessed evening.............................Jackie

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty shade, I hope it doesn't stain too! :p I like what you did :) Kisses**

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, Jackie! I love your color choices. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)