Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Alittle "Rusty"

Good Morning All, sorry that I have been MIA .....just haven't felt like doing my nails or blogging  :(
I have been working on a phase of Operation Jackie, and have lost 3.5 pounds, I keep telling myself "slow and steady wins the race"   !!!!
Okay, for todays mani I did a gradient, well, at least that was my intention....I think my colors were just too similar, but I still like it!
The Cast Of Characters....

I really love the colors here, they just played together maybe alittle "too" well.....
The finished product....


I am pleased, hope you like it.  I am trying to get back the love of blogging...just having a down time right now.....everyone take care, thanks for coming by.............Have a blessed day!!!                  
                                                                                                                         Jackie

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)