Sunday, February 17, 2013

Crazy Neon, AIS Challenge

Hello All...today's challenge in AIS was to do a mani using a Neon polish as the base or for stamping.....I am not a big fan of neon's, but I do have a couple!!

I started with  a french tip mani , using black as the color for the tip....
I do not know why my pinky nail is darker than the rest of my nails, no matter what I do, it is always darker....:(


.
Cast Of Characters....


I used Pueen IP 06 for the stamping.  I used white, scraped it off and then added the neon polish, scraped it, and stamped it.......the white helps the neon to show up on a darker base.....



So, that is the finished product...hope you like it.
You may have noticed that I now am checking each comment before it is posted....too much spam  :(   Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.......blessings!!!                                          Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I would never have thought to do the stamping this way! I really wanna try this, but my stamping abilities are pretty terrible even with a basic stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)