Friday, February 8, 2013

Pretty In Pueen

Hello All....yes, I have been missing for a week....no particular reason, just didn't feel like painting my nails or blogging    :(       Hope I can get it back.......but today I have a mani done with the new Pueen Image Plates. They are really nice, I have had no issues with them stamping, images pick up clear and crisp and transfer well.
I had picked up China Glaze "Water You Waiting For"......and loved it!!!
 Isn't it gorgeous....sorry for all the pics, I couldn't decide   !!!!!



This is the Pueen IP that I used.... number 16....

And the finished product.....






Thanks for bearing with me this past week....I am trying to get back the "joy" of doing this, but having a hard time......blessings to all..........................Jackie

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)