Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Which Way Wednesday

Hello All....It is Wednesday!!!!
Cast Of Characters.....
I came across the display of the new Pure Ice line....just had to have some!!!
The base is 2 coats of "Private Show"......I like!!!

So, I stamped with IP Gals 22 and Sinful Colors "Hot Hot Heat".....but it didn't show up as well as I wanted....

 Pretty, but not what I was trying to achieve.....
So , I used IP BM-317 and stamped the hearts, using Konad Special white.....


 Now , that was more like it!!!
So, what do you think?????  Which Way do you like it???

Thanks for stopping by...hopefully my computer will be fixed soon and I can get back on a real schedule...thanks for bearing with me!!!   Blessings.........................Jackie

5 comments:

  1. I love the base and really love the final result too :) Always enjoy your WWW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, that looks awesome! I think #2 is my favorite look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the red peeks through the white hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Plus I am really jealous, no new Pure Ices around here...ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)