Sunday, March 24, 2013

AIS Challenge.....Spring Flowers

Hello All....long time no see.....sorry.  My father , thank goodness, is doing ALOT better!!!   We got a big spring storm here last night, so I am stuck inside and decided to try to do a mani   :)
Today's challenge in AIS is to do a mani based on "spring flowers"......kinda hard to get inspiration when there are inches of snow outside!!!

Cast of Characters...






I did a base coat of SC" Mauve"...

Then I sponged using some "springy" colored SC's........made me think of a watercolor!!

 I decided to use IP Gals GA29 and an Essence polish..."Walk on the Wild Side" to stamp with....and it did excellent at stamping, this is the only one that I have , I think I will check out some of the other shades and see how they do!!




I liked it,  it seemed soft, springy and feminine!! Hope you enjoy it also.  And thanks for bearing with me....I am a "daddy's" girl and it took soooo much out of me to see him that ill...he still has a way to go but it much better. Blessings to all...............................................Jackie

3 comments:

  1. I love this mani! I didn't know this color stamped! I am so glad to hear your dad is doing better! I am also glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)