Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday's Matte Gradient

Hello All....It is sooo good to get back to something that resembles "normal"!!! I realized that I hadn't done a gradient mani in quite awhile.......

Cast Of Characters....

 This is one of my favorite images...the lower left one.....
Here is the gradient that I did with a dampened makeup sponge.....

I kinda hated to cover it up with stamping!!!
Now for the final product......

I got soooo many compliments on this today!!!  Hope you like it too  :)
Hope everyone has a great, blessed evening, thank you for stopping by!!!                        

                                                                           Jackie

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, the colors all compliment one another very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! I would not have been able to cover that pretty gradient either!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - I don't think I would have thought to put all these shades together but they really work well - the metallic stamping really looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)