Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Which Way Wednesday....Black Roses

Hello All!!!   I know, it is late, but at least it is still Wednesday!!!
Cast Of Characters....







Today I started with 2 coats of Maybelline Color Show  "Denim Dash".....I have had this for quite awhile and never used it, and I love it!!!  I can remember a time when I thought I would NEVER wear blue polish...LOL!!!

 I was shocked,and pleased to see that it was matte when it dried!!!

This is how it looks with SV top coat...

 Pretty this way too....

Then I used IP Pueen 22 and Konad Black for stamping...



 I really  like this image...I think this image will be on my nails to match my sweater for Easter!!

Last I used Orly Matte Top Coat.....now I really can't decide..........



So, what do you think??? Which Way do you like it???


I think I like #4, thanks for stopping by tonight........blessings...................Jackie


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)