Saturday, April 27, 2013

Purple Butterflies

Hello, remember me????  I know I have been MIA for awhile......can't even explain.....too much!!!
But, I do have a mani for you today.....I got my Nail Craze IP last week, decided to try the NC01....the butterfly wings  :)

Cast Of Characters....

I started with a sponge mani done with the following colors....



 This is how it turned out......



 Now the Cast of Characters for the stamping....

 I love this IP!!!!!
  Now for the finished product....





 I love this!!!!  Hope you like it too!!!  Have a happy and blessed evening.................Jackie



5 comments:

  1. OMG this is awesome!! I hope your dad is okay! Where do you purchase nail crazy image plates from?? I have been wanting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! It's great that there's now a stamp for butterfly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much ManisbyMoore!! Yes,my "daddy" is doing much better. Here is where you can purchase this IP, you have to watch and check often,they are not always in stock....http://www.etsy.com/shop/nailzcraze

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)